About Me

My photo
wheeling, wv, United States
Hi, I'm lindsey I'm 17 almost 18 i have a beautiful baby boy i have redish/brown/black hair and brown eyes my favorite color is green i love to play with my son and hang out with my friends i have my ged and i am working on my acts i am supose to be getting out soon and can't wait well if you want to know anything also just comment me and i will let you know thank you lindsey

Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

what can you do for people on thanksgiving

i think you can share your food and your spirit with others. there are many thing you can do to help people on thanksgiving. you can give people some where to stay so there out of the cold streets. you can cook for people. helping the poor is a way to help. so see there are many ways to help people for thanksgiving.well bye bye lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment